Managing your annual GP Product Maintenance Plan
When it comes to owning a license of our GP add-on products, Collections Management and Company Data Archive, customers are automatically included on a yearly maintenance plan for those products. Our yearly maintenance plan includes:
- Upgraded code and service pack files
- New code releases
- Registration key access via the Profad website.
- Installation guides
- User documentation
- Access to support – As primary means of support for the products, the end-customer’s Microsoft Value Added Reseller (VAR) or Partner will provide the first level of support to the customer. In the event that an end user customer under a maintenance program contacts PA directly, PA will direct them to the partner.
In order for our Partners and their End-Users to continue benefiting from uninterrupted support, annual Maintenance Renewal Fees are payable on or before each End-User’s anniversary date. To ensure these Renewals are paid on time, we use the following procedure:
- Renewals go out around the 1st of every month – 120 days, 90 days, 60 days and 30 days before the renewals are due.
- Past due renewals go out on around the 15th of every month.
In the event of contract expiration, End-Users will incur lapsed and re-enrolment fees, as well as loss of benefits such as a protected list price and access to Support immediately. The re-enrolment policy for lapsed annual maintenance includes:
- Recalculation of the Maintenance rate based on the Current List Price of the Product, rather than the protected list price at which the Product was purchased.
- An additional 10% of the Product list price is charged; and
- Amendment of the renewal date will be changed to 12 months from the date of payment or PA will review the status with the Partner or End-User to mutually agree to a future date that will synchronize the renewal plan with the Microsoft Dynamics Renewal plan.
If you haven’t received a renewal or need another copy of one, please contact Profad@profad.com