Driving off Professional Advantage’s commitment to a customer driven improvement of Collections Management, the September 2013 release has several new features that make the module better than ever!
1. MS Word Invoices— One of the most common requests is to increase the use of MS Office instead of PDF writer, for numerous reasons, but one of the most obvious is to save on costs associated with expensive licenses for each user. In the September 2013 Release, Collections Management has the ability to attach and send Word document invoices and Receivables statements.
2. MSI Installer— No more need to copy and paste chunk files, or accidentally missing a few data files to copy over to the workstation. The September 2013 Release uses a MSI Installer which utilizes the Dexterity interface for point and click install solutions.
3. SOP Type ID— When attaching invoices to Collection Letters, a new display field will show the SOP document Type ID. Collectors who split responsibilities based on the SOP document Type ID now have an easy visual indicator when selecting invoices.
4. SmartList— SmartList now has Collections Management options, and the first list available is on Collection Management notes. You can easily use SmartList to filter notes on key words, Collector ID’s, and much more without clicking through individual records in the Collections Main window. Additionally, we have added Collections notes information to the standard Receivables Transactions SmartList, so you can see if a RM document has a note attached, and what that note is.
5. Find where the Action is Needed— Some of the most important delinquent customers to track are those with overdue invoices and no Collection Notes assigned to them, indicating no action has been taken such as sending an email or giving them a call. Now, the Collections Receivables Summary window will display this information.
6. Manage your Collectors— What do you do if a Collector is out for the week but action is needed on some of their tasks? Starting with the September 2013 Collections Management release, you can view the tasks of all Collectors by leaving the Collector ID field blank.
7. Reprint Project Accounting Invoices— In addition to being able to view and collect on invoices created in the Project Accounting module, now Collections Management can reprint those invoices. You can also attach Project Accounting Invoices to Collection notes.
Looking further down the line, Holiday season 2013 promises to bring Spanish and French-Canadian releases of the new Collections Management. ¡No puedo esperar! Magnifique!